Monday 17 March 2014

Purty things

Long time no blog oops.
In my spare time (like I don't have loads of it) I like to make things all glittery and whack gems on them. I started off just doing my lighters as I thought they looked really boring and I had loads of glitter and gems and stuff doing nothing. 

Something that I decorated recently is a photo frame that I put a photo of me and Amy in. I made one for Amy too but it had little gems in between the hearts. I redid it twice because I didn't like how it
but here's the one that I have.

And today I did my old phone case which is like a lilac colour and looks too boring. I'd like to have a different one that's more 'appropriate' seeing as my current one is a mostly nude Bettie Page. 


And one of my lighters
I keep on leaving glitter all over the place oops

I have a glasses appointment tomorrow and I want to get some new glasses. I want big square glasses like Tsukimi from Princess Jellyfish but I still want to keep my current glasses cause they're cat eye glasses

I'm still trying to get used to my giant HP mug that mum got me for Christmas. It's the equivalent of 2 cups! I have to put 2 tea bags in it and takes me like an hour to drink but I love it :3

No comments:

Post a Comment