Wednesday 15 April 2015

Minimal makeup

Today I just had to run a few errands but I still wanted to put on some makeup. I didn't really want to do a full face of makeup because I'd be taking it off when I came back. So I opted for a more 'natural' minimal look.


I used Barry M Flawless Matt Finish Foundation as it's a very sheer foundation and a decent shade match for my skin. I feel that it still looks very natural on the skin and allows your skin to show through. However, I've noticed that it contains some red pigments in that tend to streak on my skin sometimes.

Then I just put on some B. Makeup mascara. I rarely wear mascara as I just can't seem to get on with it (as well as bronzer and blush grr) because I feel it just serves no purpose other than make my lashes all clumpy due to my lashes being dark already. But seeing as I had no other eye makeup on, I thought I might as well.

I filled in my eyebrows with an unbranded grey eye shadow. I prefer grey as I think black looks too harsh and grey has more purple tones in which matches my hair. Plus I think it looks a lot softer. I finished my brows of with sweep of GOSH brow gel to keep them in place as they tend to look unruly sometimes.

I think it's very easy to buy vegan and cruelty free makeup in the UK because Superdrug has it's own brand as well as being a major stockist for other vegan and cf brands.

I then finished off with some Crazy Rumors lip balm in Spiced Apple on my lips. I love these lip balms and they have a great wide range of flavours. 

Thanks for reading ^.^



No comments:

Post a Comment