Sunday 30 March 2014

Powder before foundation?

So, Wayne Goss is an MUA who does videos on YouTube, I absolutely love his videos! I love that he loves Julia Davis and does impressions of her in some of his videos. One of his recent videos is a foundation tip. The tip is to apply powder before your foundation but after your moisturiser for a matt finish and to extend your makeup wear much longer. I thought I'd try it out and see how it worked out for me.

When I first applied my foundation at roughly 10am. I used Estee Lauder Doublewear and used Ben Nye Banana Powder underneath and a light dusting on top.

At roughly 3pm. I was a tad shiny but nowhere near as oily as I usually am at this time.
I always get more oily on my nose than anywhere else
And this is when I returned home at roughly 10/11pm. The lighting isn't too great but I was quite surprised because I wasn't as oily as I usually am after a full day of wearing makeup.



So all in all, it's a very good tip! I will be using it in future but I think that I will powder during the day with it because I did get a bit shiny and I don't like that.

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment