Sunday 27 January 2013

DollyEye Grey Lens EOS Review!!

I am in love with these contacts! 
I got them from LensVillage!
I ordered them on 27th December and they arrived on the 2nd of January which I thought was pretty fast and was expected a week later :)
My natural eye colour is a honey brown colour and I find that most grey contacts look dark in my eyes but these are amazingly bright!
The free lens case I got with them, they're hippos :3

What the vials looked like

How they looked in the case

How they look in my eyes!
Enlargement: 2/10 They're only a 14.2mm so there's not much of an enlargement but they do make your eyes stand out
Comfort: 7/10 They're quite comfortable but if I'm tired it starts to get a bit uncomfortable after a few hours.
Colour: 10/10The colour is the reason that I bought these! They're the brightest grey contacts I have seen so far.
Downsides: Because of colour of them and that they have small eye holes, you do get like a greyish blur around the outside of your eyes when you see.
Overall: 8/10 They're the best contacts I've ever had and I would recommend them highly!


No comments:

Post a Comment