Friday 1 February 2013

Red Cherry lashes!

For a long time I've wanted to try out some Red Cherry lashes because of all the hype about them. Unfortunately, I don't know where you can get them in the UK and I'm not sure if they're even available in the UK :(
But I did find this website: http://www.madamemadeline.com/ and they ship to the UK!
The shipping was really fast though. I ordered them on the 23rd January and they arrived today 1st February!
The estimated shipping was about 8-15 days so that's just right on time :)
The lashes are very affordable and they're very easy to order; the website is very easy to navigate.

I ordered a pair of #523 and #747XS. I intend for the 747XS to be used as bottom lashes but they look a little long.
They're very comfortable to wear both on top and bottom.


The 523s are very very light and super super comfortable!
I barely even notice that I'm wearing them because the lash band is very thin and clear.
They're kind of natural looking as well yet they're still quite 'glamorous'

The 747XS are very comfortable as well and because they're short, when you look down then don't touch your cheek. I barely notice that I'm wearing them at all! However I can feel them a little bit because I'm not used to wearing lower lashes but I'll get used to it.

They not very likely to be blowing around in the wind because they're quite thin and the band is thin which means it conforms to your eye shape better.
Top lashes

Close up view


I really like the way my eyes look so I think this will be how I have my lashes from now on ^v^

#523s

Comfortability: 10/10
Naturalnes: 10/10
Application: 10/10
Overall: Big 10/10!

They're really great lashes and are good for people who want a natural look with added oomph!

#747XSs

Comfortability: 9/10
Naturalnes: 3/10
Application: 10/10
Overall:  8/10

Keep it spooky ^v^ <333

No comments:

Post a Comment