Wednesday 10 April 2013

Kimchi Choco Brown review!

I got some new contact lenses today!
I ordered them from LensVillage on the 28th March and they got here on the 10th April so it wasn't too long.
They're 16mm so they're quite big.
They're quite natural looking because they're brown and don't draw immediate attention to the eyes.

This time I got fish lens cases :3

In the vials. They were soooo small compared to my other ones, so cute!

They looked HUGE in the cases :D

The size is MASSIVE compared to my actual eyes.

With both in

Without makeup, it looks really dolly and glassy.


Enlargement: 10/10 MASSIVE
Comfort: 8/10 They're quite comfortable, but get a bit uncomfortable at times.
Colour: 8/10 It's quite a close match really, but the contacts are a bit darker
Overall: 9/10 I absolutely love them and I want to wear them every day!


No comments:

Post a Comment