Wednesday 5 February 2014

I had a rather lovely weekend/week.

Amy came down on Thursday so I was like ehehehehehee
I had college on the Friday so it was really nice coming home to Amy omfg best ever
We pretty much spent the whole weekend cuddling and stuff.
Amy left on the Monday and I was like nooooo at the coach stop but it's not too bad because we're seeing each other for Valentine's which is good and hopefully we're going to Manchester if I have enough money.

I also got feedback from my assignment for college and the teacher said that it was right and this it was high standard and I was like hell yeah I did level 3 ofc it's going to be gr9.

I also sold 2 of my guitars because I haven't touched them in years and I can't even play guitar so at least I have some money now :3

This girl from my flat at uni just re-added me on Facebook and it's like no. don't laugh about me outside my own door and expect me to still like you. Like I seriously hated it there and I was honestly scared to leave my own rom, my anxiety got really bad too. Like fuck you for making me feel like that seriously.

I've been listening to a lot of A$AP and yes I am liking. 

I want to not straighten my hair for a while (fringe not included) so I might put in some french plaits and wear hats and stuff idk. I seriously need to wash my hair.

Amy sprayed my bed with perfume so every now and then I get wafts of Prada ehehe :3

No comments:

Post a Comment